In common words, an adjustment letter means a letter that is written for solving a problem with a product or service. An adjustment letter is a very important fact for every organization so we provide here adjustment letter definition.
Adjustment letter definition
A letter that carries a favorable response against any reasonable request or claim is known as an adjustment letter. It is an acknowledgment to the claimant informing him that his claim is under due consideration.
Due to mistake, error, or fault with the delivery of goods, the buyer makes claim to the seller explaining the reason for the claim properly.
If the seller wishes to keep his customer’s business, it is important for him to answer complaints as specifically and as quickly as possible.
So, a letter is written by a seller to a buyer or customer informing him of the action taken in response to his (customer) letter of claim; such a letter is known as an adjustment letter.
Alert business houses do not consider a claim letter trouble rather they welcome it because it gives them an opportunity to re-examine their working.
They want their customers to write when goods or services are not satisfactory and inform the ways in which goods and services can be improved.
They do not want to dissatisfy their customers as dissatisfied customers can damage the goodwill by sharing their bad experiences with others.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format