A business memorandum is also well known in the name of memo which is used in business communication as a written format. The business memo has a large number of users in every kind of business organization. So to concept the idea about business memo we are giving here some practical business memo example.
Some business memo example is given below:
Business Memo Example -1
Woodland Apparels Limited
June 6, 2004
On suppression and partial modification of any previous office orders, memos, or else, the Management of Woodland Apparels Ltd. Smooth Apparels Ltd. and Big Zero Apparels Ltd. has decided the following for onward maintenance by all concerned:
The Commercial Invoice out of the bounce of exp dox must have an entry and channel through the Corporate Accounts Department. Commercial And/or concerned Department (s) will follow the same by making an entry of all the export-related papers and documents to the Corporate Accounts Department for meeting the departmental & functional requirements. As such the Head of Corporate Accounts Dept. will prepare and maintain an updated report regarding the entire export for submission to the undersigned / Management for approval and/or other necessary purposes.
Hence all the executives concerned are advised to maintain this order present accordingly that ears an instant effect from day one of issuance of the same while the failure of compliance will inevitably be warranted with disciplinary action forthwith.
For & on behalf of,
MIS Woodland, Smooth & Big Zero Apparels (all inc.)
(Enger, Quazi Galive A. Sattar) General Manager
Distribution : (For acknowledgment & strict compliance)
Business Memo Example -2
WOODLAND APPARELS LIMITED
June 7, 2004
On suppression and partial modification of previous standing office orders, memos, or else (if any) the management of woodland Apparels Ltd. Smooth Apparels Ltd: and Big Zero Apparels Ltd. has decided the following administrative decision with regard to any appointment exempting the operators, temporary and/or casual, and/or non-fixed salary based workers for onward & strict maintenance by all concerned.
Consequent to this order in force, all concerned are hereby advised to adhere to the same categorically from now on while also regularize all the previous appointments so far made precipitately without complying any standard process. Any irregular appointment devoid of compliance of this order will be treated instantly as NULL & VOID.
This will have retrospective effect as may be applied whatsoever failure of compliance will inevitably be warranted with necessary action forthwith.
For & on behalf of,
MIS Woodland, Smooth & Big Zero Apparels (all inc)
(Enger, QuaziGalive A. Sattar)
Distribution: (For acknowledgment & strict compliance)
Every business memorandum used for a particular purpose. Given the above business memo example so that anyone can get an idea about structure, language, and another thing of the business memo.
Related Content of Written Communication:
- Differences between Government and Semi-Government Letter
- Difference between Official and Demi-Official Letters
- How to Write a Business Memo Format with Example
- Functions of Memo / Memorandum
- Official Business Letter and its Features
- Difference between Business and Official Letters
- Difference between a Business letter and Personal Letter
- Types of Memo Used in Internal Communication
- Demi Official Letter Definition
- Features of Demi Official Letter or Demi Government Letter
- Brevity and Courtesy of Business Letter
- Purpose of a Business Letter
- Functions of a Business Letter
- How to Write a Business Letter with Sample
- How to Improve Writing Skills Easily in Effective Way
- Structure or Parts of a Business Letter
- Difference between Memo and Letter