The informal report is the most important for every kind of business and it plays a great role in internal business communication. So that we giving here some informal report example:
Informal Report Example for Business (Letter Form)
Mrs. Ruth curry.-Manager
1015 Highland Avenue
Jonesboro. Al 35000
Dear Mrs. Curry:
Conclusion and recommendation
The market for purchasing software packages for businesses is constantly changing. However, four current developments in software acquisition seem to buy with confidence and user services.
I recommend that you use the services of PC Telemart of Fair fax, Virginia, which is an example of such a company.
Comparison of Four Types
The four types of software acquisition are:
All-in-one software service
The all-in-one software service company provides a total software service package for its subscribers. This total package includes the availability of software consulting, a broad selection of software packages, training, and support. PC Telemart of Fair fax. Virginia is an example of such a company.
According to a company representative. PC Telemart currently has between 200 and 300 subscribers throughout the nation-ed that are linked into its service center in Virginia.
For a subscription fee, a subscriber can dial into and interrogate its software directory, which has over 3000 software packages profiled. After deciding to purchase a package, the subscriber can place an order directly through the microcomputer.
If evaluation assistance is needed, the subscriber can call a toll-free number and talk to a consultant who will investigate the needs.
Review the packages available, and make a package recommendation, all for no additional fee. Training can be provided on any package by PC Telemetry in its Fair fax, Virginia, service center for an additional fee.
This type of service can provide a user/ subscriber with the ability to perform software package evaluation and selection.
Electronic downloading is the practice of transmitting software from the source site to a remote terminal by radio signals, telephone lines with special moderns, and encrypted. To date, however, most of the activity in electronic downloading has been centered on home and entertainment software, with only minor use in business
Software distribution: therefore, it cannot be of much use to you at this time.
Firmware is the embedding or encoding of software on read-only memory (ROM) chips. Although this concept has been used for some time for entertainment software in ROM packs.
Only recently had software packages have been embedded in onboard modules Because these onboard software package modules are hardware-specific, the likelihood of including the software as part of the hardware purchase (bundling) is greatly increased. Thus, the disadvantages preclude you’re using this method effectively.
With the steady increase in the number of software packages available, the difficulty in maintaining the proper mix and levels of inventory also increases. Software vending units offer help in solving this inventory-control problem. An example of a software vending unit is the terminal being used by Romox of Campbell, California.
At the time of sale, a clerk selects the software to be copied, inserts a reusable read-only memory cartridge into the terminal, and turns a key. A copy is stored in the cartridge. During this loading process, the keyboard is inoperable.
Although software vending units offer a potential solution to the retailer’s inventory- control problem, the use of software vending as an approach to software distribution today is limited.
Mrs. Curry. If I may be of further service to you, please call or write to me. Based on some contracts with other customers of PC Telemetry in my area. I believe that using this company for your software needs will be very satisfactory.
John R. James
Related Content of Report Writing:
- Definition of Graphical Representation of Report
- An Effective Structure of a Market Report
- Definition and Uses of Formal Reports
- Internal Report Template
- Difference Between Formal and Informal Reports
- Importance of Market Report for Market Research
- Principles of a Market Report for Market Research
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Graphical Representation of Data
- Difference Between Informational Report and Analytical Report
- Importance of Market Report for Marketing of Agricultural Product
- Types of Market Report
- Structure of a Report and Sample Report in Letter Format
- Market Research Report Template, Sample, Example and Format
- Market Report Definition
- Essential Features of a Market Report
- Annual Report Template, Sample, Example, and Format
- Internal Control Questionnaire to Evaluate Internal Control Structure
- Formal Report Example / Format / Template / Sample
- How to Write an Informal Report Step by Step
- How to Write a Formal Report Effectively
- Steps to Write a Report Effectively
- Effective Business Report Writing Methods
- Purposes / Objectives / Significance / Importance of Report
- Principles / Qualities of a Good Report
- Parts of Informal Report