There is various kind of report and all are important for business communication. definition of graphical representation of report will clear the idea about a report.
Definition of graphical representation of report
Information in a report is presented in various ways. How to present and what to present, depends on the size and nature of the report. It is also dependent on the type of audience and the preference of the reporter.
There is a various classifications of the report. And there are some reports which do not involve any analysis. Such reports are made attractive and meaningful to the audience in terms of using design, tables, graphs, and pictures.
Reports prepared in such a way are called the graphical presentation of data, Which is a scientific process. Reports made involving descriptive analysis and clarification may prove to be expensive and incorrect.
To remove such limitations, a graphical presentation of data is the best alternative.
Related Content of Report Writing:
- An Effective Structure of a Market Report
- Definition and Uses of Formal Reports
- Internal Report Template
- Informal Report Example for Business
- Difference Between Formal and Informal Reports
- Importance of Market Report for Market Research
- Principles of a Market Report for Market Research
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Graphical Representation of Data
- Difference Between Informational Report and Analytical Report
- Importance of Market Report for Marketing of Agricultural Product
- Types of Market Report
- Structure of a Report and Sample Report in Letter Format
- Market Research Report Template, Sample, Example and Format
- Market Report Definition
- Essential Features of a Market Report
- Annual Report Template, Sample, Example, and Format
- Internal Control Questionnaire to Evaluate Internal Control Structure
- Formal Report example / Format / Template / Sample
- How to Write an Informal Report Step by Step
- How to Write a Formal Report Effectively
- Steps to Write a Report Effectively
- Effective Business Report Writing Methods
- Purposes / Objectives / Significance / Importance of Report
- Principles / Qualities of a Good Report
- Parts of Informal Report
2 thoughts on “Definition of Graphical Representation of Report”
Hi there, very small article but informative.