An effective structure of a market report ensures a better output of any job. A market report is no exception to this statement. Following a structure to prepare a market report means the reader can easily understand the objective and subject matter of the report.
The structure of a market report can be explained in terms of the following components:
Effective structure of a market report
1. Introduction: The market report starts with an introduction which includes the following in terms:
- Types of Market e.g daily or weekly.
- Name of the market e.g. Dhaka stock Exchange.
- Name of the product e.g. ordinary share
- Duration of the survey: e.g., from 1st Jan 2004 to 7th Jan 2004
- Time of writing report: e.g. 8″1 Jan 20213.
2. Preliminary Speech: Here the writer provides a speech regarding the market that is concise but complete, e.g. Dhaka stock exchange experienced an upward trend in the last week. Such a statement clarifies the market situation at a glance.
3. Body: The overall position of the market is explained properly in this section. This part is informative, which describes:
- Reason for market trend
- Nature of transaction
- Price level
- Price index to provide a full idea of the market.
4. Conclusion: This is the last part of the market report. Here the overall trend of the market is presented from the viewpoint of the writer. He provides his own view regarding the whole market including a prediction for the future market trend.
Related Content of Report Writing:
- Definition of Graphical Representation of Report
- Definition and Uses of Formal Reports
- Internal Report Template
- Informal Report Example for Business
- Difference Between Formal and Informal Reports
- Importance of Market Report for Market Research
- Principles of a Market Report for Market Research
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Graphical Representation of Data
- Difference Between Informational Report and Analytical Report
- Importance of Market Report for Marketing of Agricultural Product
- Types of Market Report
- Structure of a Report and Sample Report in Letter Format
- Market Research Report Template, Sample, Example and Format
- Market Report Definition
- Essential Features of a Market Report
- Annual Report Template, Sample, Example, and Format
- Internal Control Questionnaire to Evaluate Internal Control Structure
- Formal Report Example / Format / Template / Sample
- How to Write an Informal Report Step by Step
- How to Write a Formal Report Effectively
- Steps to Write a Report Effectively
- Effective Business Report Writing Methods
- Purposes / Objectives / Significance / Importance of Report
- Principles / Qualities of a Good Report
- Parts of Informal Report