A letter of credit is the common and used letter format in business communication. So, we r are going to discuss the Letter of credit sample and definition of letter of credit. A recommendation letter that requests an individual or organization for providing any specific amount is known as a letter of credit. Such a letter is written to favor business facilities and financial assistance to moving business agents. Due to mutual relations, such a letter is communicated between the sender and receiver who are found to be business or personal friends. The bearer of such letter gets the benefits from the receiver of such letter-Letter of credit is of two types:
- Ordinary letter of credit: Such a letter is addressed to a single person or organization.
- Circular letter of credit: Such a letter is addressed to various persons or organizations.
The following matters must be included in a Letter of Credit:
- Receiver’s name and address
- Bearer’s name, address, and complete identification
- Bearer’s attested specimen signature
- The objective of the letter of credit
- Request for providing financial/help and therefore the respective limn.
- Proper documentation of the money receipt and forwarding of such as evidence.
- Reimbursement system of the paid amount.
- Duration of the letter of credit
- Security and cautiousness.
- Assurance for similar future assistance.
Letter of Credit Sample:
The Omega Bank of Dhaka
Dec. 1st, 04
Letter of Credit
We are pleased to introduce Mr. Mijanur Rahman, sales Manager, Star Network Ltd, Dhaka, Who has been a valued customer of ours for the past ten (10) years. He is undertaking a tour of Chittagong, Khulna & Jessore to explore the possibilities of setting up distribution outlets in these districts for their computer accessories.
We request you to provide him with the required funds up to Tk. 50,000 (Taka fifty thousand only) against sight drafts drawn on this office; each draft is issued by you should be clearly marked with L/C 50287.
This L/C is valid up to Jan 25, 04, and all drafts during this period will be honored by us.
The amount of each draft should be entered on the back of this L/C.
An image of letter of credit sample is given below for a better understanding of the letter of credit sample:
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format