Most people need to write complaint letter for bad goods or unsatisfactory service that’s why we give here some complaint letter sample /complaint letter example / complaint letter template or complaint letter format.
Complaint Letter Sample 1
Goods were assured to be delivered within two (2) weeks of placing the order. But you have not yet received the goods, write a letter to your supplier, pointing out the delay and specifying a date by which you wish to get the goods. (Delay in the Execution of the order)
Electron Plaza, Dhaka
September 20, 2004
Bijoy Sharbni, Dhaka-1100
Ref: Delay in the Execution of the order.
On 25th August, 2004, we placed our order No: H-15 with you for ten (10) Sony TV and five (5) national DVD Players. When your representative visited us, he assured the delivery to be made within two weeks but we haven’t yet received the goods.’
As the delivery has been delayed, we have lost our customers and caused us a great financial loss as well as a loss of considerable goodwill to us.
Please promptly dispatch the goods ensuring that we receive them not later than Monday, September 25, 04.
TV A. Taslim
Complaint Letter example 2
Suppose you have received 1,000 Cartoons of Tube lights but 100 cartoons of them are damaged. Write a complaint letter to the supplier stating the fact and ask for quick replacement. (Goods received in a damaged condition)
Mohakhali C/A, Dhaka-1212,
5th March, 04
Sales & Service Division LIGHTING WORLD LTD.
Sub: Complaint for Goods received in a damaged condition
Many thanks for your prompt delivery of the ordered Tube lights. Unfortunately, on opening the cartoon, we found 100 cartoons of Tube lights in a damaged condition. We are not sure whether the damage has been caused by poor handling or wrong packing.
While placing the order, I clearly mentioned that we required these goods quickly and to be handled ‘with care’ while delivery. Although we received such goods in time but 100 cartoons damaged goods caused serious problems to the need of our valued customers.
Please take back 100 cartoons damaged goods and provide replacement before 15th Mach, 04 to enable us to satisfy our customers need.
We are looking forward to hear you with the said replacement.
Complaint Letter template 3
Write a letter to your supplier pointing out the poor quality of clothes sent by him, which has caused loss to you. Ask for the reimbursement of the loss. (Inferior quality of goods supplied)
Wholesale and Retail Cloth Merchants
5th February, 04
BANGLADESH TEXTILE MILLS LTD.
Ref: Our order No: 720 received as inferior.
Your recent shipment of cloth has put us in a difficult position.
Relying, as we did in the past on the high quality of clothes you normally send us, we supplied the clothes to our customers. But we have received various complaints regarding such clothes.
On an examination, we find that the cloth is too loosely woven and tends to pull out of shape. We have enclosed a few pieces which will confirm that their texture is definitely defective.
As we shall have to take back the cloth supplied to our customer, we expect you to send us the right quality of cloth and make good the loss suffered by us.
Complaint Letter format 4
You have received goods which are short in quantity; write a letter to your supplier stating the fact. (Complaint about shortage in. quantity)
STATE TEA CORNER
Wholesaler of Finest Quality Tea
25, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1211
21st July, 04
Emporium Tea Ltd.
Golf club Road, Tongi, Gazipur.
Ref: Shortage in quantity.
We thank you for executing our order No: 2/RT/15 dated July 1, 04. We have received the consignment by road transport on 18.07.04.
But we regret to point out that the quantity received is 100 Kg short. We add in this regard that quality of goods (Tea) has been up to our expectation. We brought the matter to the notice of the transport agent while taking delivery. We expect your needful action in this regard.
We, therefore, request you to kindly dispatch the short quantity or take suitable adjustment from your invoice.
M. A. Karim
State Tea Corner
Complaint Letter Sample 5
Write a letter to your insurance company informing an accident and requesting for immediate action in respect of survey and settlement of claim.
Norton Industries Ltd
Phone: 95216, 953224-7
August 1, 04
New Era Insurance Co.
Sub: Destruction of Insured goods and claims for damages there on against policy No 32102
We are very sorry to inform you that a fire took place in our godown in the last night at about 11.30 p.m. for which goods valuing Tk. 1,00,000 (one Lac Tk.) have been totally destroyed. We informed the local police and the fire brigade immediately. But they could do nothing. Our electrical expert reported that the fire took place due to disorder in the electrical circuit.
We, therefore, request you to kindly send a surveyor to investigate the matter and arrange for settlement of the claims as soon as possible.
Thanking you in advance.
Norton Industries Ltd.
Image of complaint letter sample given above will give you a structural idea about compliant letter. Click the image for large view.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample and Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- Objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example and format
- Termination Letter sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template