Though recommendation letter play a vital role in employment so every one should more careful when they write a recommendation letter. We give here some tips step by step for how to write recommendation letter in effective way.
How to write recommendation letter
As letter of recommendation is very important, it requires special care to draft. The following factors must be considered for how to write recommendation letter:
- Name and Address: Name and address of the person for whom recommendation is to be made should be clearly stated.
- Relation: The relation between the writer and the person enjoying recommendation should be clearly defined to avoid any sort of confusion.
- Gratitude: The letter should carry a tone of gratitude from the writer for helping the applicant or bearer.
- Nature of Advantage: The type or nature of advantage to be provided to the applicant or bearer should be properly mentioned in such a letter.
- Language: The language of such letter should be courteous, friendly and cooperative. The attitude of writing must be polite and calm.
- Honor: There should be honor to be placed all the time by the writer so that receiver can realize properly.
- Coordination: The structure of the letter must be made in such a fashion which calls for coordination but no pressure at all.
- Quality: The quality of the person (bearer or applicant) must be introduced in a positive way which can attract the receiver.
- Acknowledgment of Qualification: If the applicant or bearer is given any sort of advantage or benefit, then it will be rewarding the right person. Such thing should be made understandable to the receiver.
- Promise: At last, Sender or writer will promise to provide same coordination or help, if needed in future, to the receiver.
If a letter of recommendation is drafted considering the above factors then it is expected to bring better fruit.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample and Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- Objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example and format
- Termination Letter sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format