Resignation letter is the most common and used in the business organization so a brief definition and letter of resignation sample given here.
Definition of Resignation Letter
When an employee is determined to leave from his present job he takes the help of a resignation letter to notify the respective employer. Such a letter from the employee states the intentional view about the cancellation of the job agreement.
Such letter includes the following matters:
- Name of the post from which the employee has resigned
- Reason for resignation.
- Request for acceptance of resignation
Letter of Resignation Sample
|1st July 2004
Sub: Resigning from the post of Junior Accountant
It is now four (4) years since I was appointed in your esteemed Company. I have been working as a junior Accountant for this long period and holding grade IV when I joined your company, I was assured to be promoted to senior Accountant after one (1) year but nothing happened at all. Also, the salaries I get do not do justice to my qualification and experience.
Since I do not see any promotional scope here, I have decided to leave for a better future. Hence I am submitting my resignation from the post of Junior Accountant.
The image given above letter of resignation sample will give an idea about the structure of the resignation letter.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format