A circular letter is an effective means of creating interest among a large number of people regarding goods or services. Here we going to describe here the importance of circular letter.
Necessity / Importance of Circular Letter
The importance of a circular letter can be discussed in terms of the following aspects:
1. Create a new market: The circular letter helps to create a new market for a specific product or service and therefore causes the development of business.
2. Public awareness: It can provide useful information to make people aware.
3. Introduce a new marketplace: A new marketplace can be informed and introduced by the use of such a letter.
4. Convince audience: Such a letter helps to influence the mind of the audience and make them convinced to use a particular product or service.
5. Link between producer and customer: A circular letter is an efficient communication tool acting as a link between supplier and consumer or producer and customer.
6. Seles promotion: Babenroth and Parkhurst said that a circular letter helps for sales promotion,
7. Easy communication: This letter provides the easiest means to communicate with mass people.
8. Enhance business goodwill: Goodwill of a business entity can be enhanced through the wide circulation of such a letter.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format