A letter that introduces a person to the receiver is known as a letter of introduction. In the business world, such a letter is widely used and very popular. Introduction letter sample format is given below:
Introduction letter sample
Suppose one of your local business friends want to create new business in Japan where you are popular. Introduce your local friend to your Indian business partner.
KAZI ASSOCIATE (PVT) LTD.
87 Motijheel, Dhaka-1000.
2nd June 2005 Razu Ltd.
It is my pleasure to introduce one of my close friends Mr. Zahid Hossain, owner of Management Associate (Pvt) Ltd. Dhaka wants to create new business relations with various traders in Tokyo. As he is an unknown person there, he requires full cooperation to create his business chain. As you are a famous business house in Tokyo, we can hardly remember others, but you.
So, we earnestly request you to provide all support to him as he will require during his travel. We can assure you regarding his honesty, reliability, and faithfulness: We are ready to extend similar support at any time if you need it.
In this introduction letter sample, you can use your every introduction purpose.
Introduction letter Definition
A person is not a jack of all trades, he has limitations. For, this reason he cannot create business relationships with all. But to expand business he requires communication. In this connection, the letter of introduction plays a vital role.
Such a letter helps introduce the bearer of such a letter to the receiver who is unknown or stranger to the bearer. As a result business relation grows and expands between the two people.
For example, A is a popular businessman in Dhaka, but he has no business in Chittagong. Does he know B who is a small trader in Chittagong? A requests B to introduce himself (A) with the various traders in Chittagong. B writes a letter introduce A to introduce with the various traders. Here, A gets the opportunity to develop business in Chittagong.
Importance of letter of introduction in business
In modern-day, business is increasing beyond the territory and therefore businessmen require communication with the other traders, manufacturers or industrialists. But due to various limitations, it is usual that there is a lack of relationship between them. So, to create a good relationship, a businessman requires the favor of other businessmen to be introduced in the environment he desires. A letter of introduction is the key to serve such a purpose.
The writer of such a letter introduces the bearer in terms of his ability, prudence, character, and goodwill. Through such an introduction, the bearer gets the scope to create a business in the new area and can enjoy various financial and non-financial support. It is not only the bearer, but the introducer may also be benefited. So, everyone within the communication chain gets direct or indirect benefits.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format