Upward communication is sending a message from subordinate to superior. It is the most important way of internal communication. So, an upward communication example provided to make the topic clear about upward communication.
Upward communication example
|11 May 2004
Subject: Prayer for fixation of my salary as per appointment letter
Vide Ref. No. OH/128/2002/023
Kindly refer to the above, noted subject.
I joined as Adviser (Accounts & Finance) on 1st July 2002. After my joining, I have been trying hard with the help end co-operation from Management and Colleagues to reestablish a total accounting system through Accounting Software.
I believe Management has observed the development of the total Accounting System of the Company.
As you know, I have been working here for the last twenty-three (23) months and I never got nor claimed for any extra benefit from the management although the Chairman of the Company had committed to increasing my salary after successful completion of the probationary period.
Now, I would like to remind you to take action to fix up my salary as per the terms of my appointment letter Dated. 04-06-2002 for which act of kindness I shall be obliged.
A. K. Khan
The image given above is the upward communication example, it will an idea about the structure of upward communication.
Related Content of Types of Communication:
- Difference between Oral and Written Communication
- 12 Principles of Effective Oral Communication
- Example of Downward Communication in Organization
- Effective Written Communication and Principles of Effective Writing
- Difference between Upward and Downward Communication
- Vertical Communication Definition
- Advantages and disadvantages of Vertical Communication
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical Communication
- Copy Writing in Mass Communication
- Mass Communication Industry
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Upward Communication
- Mass Communication Skills Test and Mass Communication System
- Media for Horizontal Communication
- How to Solve the Problems of Horizontal Communication
- Different Kinds / Types of Communication
- Lateral / Horizontal Communication Definition with Example
- Informal Communication Network Pattern
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Written Communication
- Business Application of Verbal Communication
- Which One is More Acceptable between Oral and Written Communication?
- Distortion in Upward Communication Channel
- Factors that Influence Downward Communication