A copy that is compared to create mass communication can be defined as copywriting in mass communication. This is a special task and requires experts to perform it properly.
Copywriting in Mass Communication
Generally, copy means writing or composing of any story, essay, articles or books and copy in mass communication mean advertisement, circular, notice, news column, news story, bulletin, report, etc.
In a word, a copy which is compared to create mass communication can be defined as copywriting in mass communication. This1 is a special task and requires experts to perform it properly.
To compose the copy for mass communication requires honesty, integrity, discipline, and efficiency. Its language should be simple, life, and dynamic the main theme is required to be expressed in a brief using various signs, symbols, or signals. Unnecessary things are avoided all the time.
The composer or writer should clearly state the concept and he requires using various common words, idioms and phrases, and vocabulary properly.
All speeches should be arranged in a logical and structured way to make an attractive look. Graphs, pictures, or images should be used if needed. There must be a heading to highlight the main theme.
There must be an introduction to begin description in the middle and lastly recommendations to be added while composing the copy for mass communication. Such a sequence provides clear meaning to the user group.
Generally family events ‘(Birthday, Death, Marriage), business functions, social activities or events, state affairs, circular or advertisements of advertising agencies, all affairs of public and private bodies- are included in the copy of mass communication.
For newspapers, radio, television, cinema, and research activities, copies are widely composed and used in mass communication.
Related Content of Types of Communication:
- Difference between Oral and Written Communication
- 12 Principles of Effective Oral Communication
- Example of Downward Communication in Organization
- Effective Written Communication and Principles of Effective Writing
- Difference between Upward and Downward Communication
- Vertical Communication Definition
- Advantages and disadvantages of Vertical Communication
- Difference between Horizontal and Vertical Communication
- Mass Communication Industry
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Upward Communication
- Upward Communication Example, Sample, and Template
- Mass Communication Skills Test and Mass Communication System
- Media for Horizontal Communication
- How to Solve the Problems of Horizontal Communication
- Different kinds / Types of Communication
- Lateral / Horizontal Communication Definition with Example
- Informal Communication Network Pattern
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Written Communication
- Business Application of Verbal Communication
- Which One is More Acceptable between Oral and Written Communication?
- Distortion in Upward Communication Channel
- Factors that Influence Downward Communication