Demi official letter has some important characteristics. To make the topic demi official letter we described here some features of demi official letter in detail.
Features of demi official letter or demi government letter
The following features are located in a demi-official letter:
1. Adjusted System: Such a letter is a combination of official and personal matters.
2. Structure: There is no specific structure like an official letter to draft a demi-official letter.
3. Objective: Using personal relationships such as a letter is intended to attain the official objective.
4. Personal Relation: Personal relation between the sender and receiver is the key element for drafting such a letter.
5. Language: The language of such a letter is less formal and more flexible having a personal touch.
6. Salutation and Complimentary Close: Salutation and complimentary close are usually used depending on the personal relationship with the receiver.
7. Message: Although such a letter contains speech regarding personal aspects more emphasis is given on the official matters.
8. Legal Status: Such a letter also bears legal status like an official letter.
9. Use of Grammar: First-person singular or plural is used to write such a letter.
10. Size: Such a letter is usually larger than the official letter.
11. Copy: Copy of such a letter is not distributed generally.
12. Enclosure: No need to enclose anything with a demi-official letter.
Related Content of Written Communication:
- Difference between Government and Semi-Government Letter
- Difference between Official and Demi-Official Letters
- How to Write a Business Memo Format with Example
- Functions of Memo / Memorandum
- Official Business Letter and its Features
- Difference between Business and Official Letters
- Difference between the Business letter and Personal Letter
- Business Memo Example (practical example)
- Types of Memo Used in Internal Communication
- Demi Official Letter Definition
- Brevity and Courtesy of Business Letter
- Purpose of a Business Letter
- Functions of a Business Letter
- How to Write a Business Letter with Sample
- How to Improve Writing Skills Easily in Effective Way
- Structure or Parts of a Business Letter
- Difference between Memo and Letter