We will describe cultural orientation in communication in detail. Culture defines the lifestyle of a particular region or country. As the business has become more global, culture has a huge impact on business activities.
Therefore a proper understanding of cultural differences and overcoming language problems are challenges for business executives.
It means that people in business must understand the laws, language, customs, business policy & practice, and mindset of different cultures.
Cultural Orientation in Communication
Business units sell their products and services both domestically and internationally. Proper communication with others helps to understand customers’ needs and therefore win the business.
Communicating across cultures effectively improves productivity and efficiency and promotes a better work environment.
Moreover, if cultural barriers are reduced, business enterprises can hire skilled people from other cultures and this will enrich business life.
Multinational organizations hire people from different cultures and train them from time to time to adjust to people from different cultures. Employees of such enterprises are skillful to work globally.
So, culture is very important in our communication and we can win more business internationally if we can enhance our knowledge and understanding regarding more and more cultures.
Related Content of Introduction:
- Difference between Business Communication and General Communication
- Multipurpose Uses of Business Communication
- Importance of Cross-Cultural Communication
- Factors that Influence Communication in Business
- Effective Communication Definition for Effective Communication
- How do cultural differences affect communication?
- Importance of Communication in Management
- Importance of Communication in Business
- Communication and Relationship Management
- Essential Condition of Communication Program
- How to Improve Cross-Cultural Communication
- Basic Management Functions
- Difference between the Communication Process and Communication Model
- Principles of Effective Business Communication
- Principles of Effective Communication
- Advantages or Importance of Feedback in Communication
- Steps for Overcoming Communication Barriers in Business Enterprise