We provide here some order cancellation letter sample/order cancellation letter example/order cancellation letter format/order cancellation letter template
Order cancellation letter sample
You placed an order but not yet received it. Cancel the order for the unusual delay.
1st July 2004
Sub: Cancellation of Order No. A/27/2/04 dated 20.06.03
We hope that you are in receipt of our order No. A/27/04 dated 20.06.03 for 200 copies of M. A. Kalam’s Iktsic Accounting, but we are surprised to notice your silence in the execution of the order within the stipulated time of July 10, 2004.
We, therefore, have no other option but to cancel our order for your failure to execute the order in time as time was of prime importance in this respect.
We now request you to kindly treat our order canceled. With thanks,
The image of the order cancellation letter sample given above will give you more ideas about the structure of the order cancellation letter.
Order cancellation letter example
Draft a suitable letter canceling the order you have placed with your supplier because of his unusual delay in the delivery of goods.
Electra Trading Concern
September 1, 04
Ref: Cancellation of Order No; 01/33/04 dated 15.08.04
We hope that you have received our order No. 01/33/04 dated 1.07.04 for the supply of thirty (30) Sony Television to be supplied to us on or before 30.08.04.
We regret to inform you that you have neither executed the order within the agreed date nor inform us of your inability to execute the order. We have to suffer much for the no delivery of Sony Television within the time.
We have, therefore, decided to cancel the order for your failure to execute the order in time as time was of prime importance in this respect.
We, therefore, request you to kindly treat our order as canceled. Please note that we shall refuse the goods, if delivered, because of the cancellation of the order.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format