An order letter is written to a company for an official product or service requirement. It has much use in every type of business. So we provide here some order letter sample as well as order confirmation letter sample with execution letter sample.
Color World wishes to place an order with National Paints Co. Ltd. for various paints. Prepare an order using imaginary terms and conditions. (Letter of order)
Order Letter Sample
1st September 2022Manager,
Thank you for your quotation and the price list. We are glad to place our first order with you for the following items:
Since the above goods are required immediately as our stock is about to exhaust very soon. We request you to send the goods through your “Motor” van as the carriage inward is supposed to be borne by you.We shall arrange payment within ten (10) days to comply with 5/10, Net 30 terms. Please send all commercial and financial documents along, with the goods. We reserve the right to reject the goods if received late.
The image given below is an order letter sample to better understand the structure of the order letter.
Reply to letter No. 1 (Order Confirmation Letter)
Order Confirmation Letter Sample
National paints Cch Ltd
6th Sept 2022
Sub: Confirmation of Letter dated September l, 2022.
We thank you for your order No. p-3-7 dated September l, 2012 for various paints. The order is in the process of execution and it will be dispatched on 8th September, by our Motor van. We have taken special care for the quality and packing of the paints and we hope that you will find them highly satisfactory.
We thank you again for your kind offer of the paints and hope that you -will extend your similar co-operation in the future.
With best regards
A K Rahman
The order confirmation letter sample image is given above from which you can get an idea about the structure of the order confirmation letter.
Reply to letter No. 1 (Order Execution Letter)
Order Execution Letter Sample
National Paints Co. Ltd.
8th September 2022
Sub: Execution of order No; P/3/7
We have the pleasure to state that we have dispatched your ordered paints by our Motor van today as per your specification given in the letter dated September 1, 2022
From the Invoice enclosed, you will find that amount due to us Tk. 70,000 (seventy Thousand only) and terms of our contract remain as 5/10, Net 30.
We thank you for this order and hope it will meet your satisfaction. We assure you of our best services and co-operation at all times.
With best regards
(1) Invoice No: BSE/32/04
Reply to Order Letter Sample
Reply to letter no: 4 (Letter for Execution of an Order)
Star Trading co. Ltd
10th March 2022
Sub: Execution of Order dated March 1st 22
We are pleased to inform you that we have dispatched your Ordered 500 TV sets as per your specifications. Those TV sets have been manufactured with the best technology and delivered through Karnaphuli express Train having special packaging. We hope our product will meet your satisfaction.As the credit terms are 2/20, net 40, we will appreciate proper remittance from you. For your convenience, we have sent the Invoice and Railway Receipt (RR) through the standard chartered Bank, Station Road Branch, Chittagong. You can receive such documents from Standard Chartered Bank, Head office, Dhaka
We thank you for this order and hope to be benefited from your further order-in consideration of the quality of our product, please confirm the arrival of goods sharply.
We assure you of our best services and cooperation at all times.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The Objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format
5 thoughts on “Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample”
You provided sample for both order letter and order confirmation letter sample helps me much. Really i am thanking you.
Both of the letter are convencing
How is make letter of materials received qty completed and already sample not received qty?
Wish to really thank you for all the samples.. Indeed are helpful.