Promotion is very often a matter of company and organization and the organization lets its employees know by a letter which is commonly known as a promotion letter. Here we write about a definition of a promotion letter and promotion letter sample/promotion letter format/promotion letter template/promotion letter example to clear the concept.
Definition of promotion letter
A promotion letter is a reward to an employee for his excellent contribution to an organization. When an employee performs better activities than others, he is supposed to get extra care from the employer, which is reflected in the promotion.
The such letter usually involves the following matters
- Words of congratulations
- Mentioning new assignment posts and designation
- New benefits and allowances to be given
Promotion Letter Sample
LAND VIEW MACHINES LTD.
Issuing date: May 5, 2021
Name of employee: Mr. XYZ
Ref: Promotion as an Assistant Secretary
Dear Mr. XYZ,
I have the pleasure to inform you that you have been promoted to assistant secretary in the share department of the company. You are required to take charge of the new assignment on 15th May 2021. Please accept my hearty congratulations on your promotion.
Your salary scale in the promoted cadre will be Tk. 16,000 and from 15th may, your basic salary will be fixed at Tk. 12,000 on the said scale. You will be entitled to all other allowances as applicable to the staff-II of the company. Other service conditions remain unchanged.
Please acknowledge receipt of this letter.
Name of employer
The image given below is the image format of the promotion letter sample. We provide this image for our visitors so that they can understand better about the promotion letter. To view the image large click on the image.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format