If the seller refuses to supply the goods according to the order placed by the buyer, he (seller) forwards a letter to notify the refusal which is known as an order refusal letter. To clear the matter more effectively we provide some order refusal letter sample.
There are many reasons for refusal such as:
- If the conditioned order is not acceptable to the seller
- If the stock is inadequate.
- If there is any possibility of a price rise in the near future.
- If the buyer is undesirable to the “seller
- If the seller has doubts about the transaction behavior of the buyer.
The language of such a letter must be courteous enough to refuse the buyer. There should be a positive approach so that goodwill is not hampered.
Order Refusal Letter Sample -1
You have received an order for 1000 boxes of certain dry fruits at Tk. 2,000 per dozen boxes. But You cannot sell below Tk. 2,500 per dozen boxes, write, a reply to refuse the order giving proper reasons.
LOOP Food Corner
2nd March, 22Purchase Manager
As you know, such price left us with a very thin margin of profit and we always think for the Satisfaction of our customers. This, therefore, does not allow us to reduce prices anymore. We shall be glad to fill up your order if you will confirm your order within seven (7) days at Tk; 2,500 per dozen boxes.
Order Refusal Letter Sample -2
You have received an order for 2,000 packets of Apple Juice to be supplied within two weeks. But you are not in a position to supply within such time. Reply to your customer by refusing the order. (Order Refusal Letter)
Beverage Hill Co. Ltd.
Sub: Refusal of Order NoKV31/22
We thank you for your order No: 0/31/04 dated March 1, 04 for 2,000 packets of Apple Juice @ Tk. 100 per packet on or before March 20, 22. But we regret to inform you that we are unable to supply you with the goods within the time specified because our stock of apple Juice has been exhausted and the replenishment of stock will take at least one (1) month time.
Under these circumstances, we can supply you with the goods only if you extend the time of supply by one month.
The image given above is the image format of the Order Refusal Letter Sample. Click on the image to view the large.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format