Nowadays inquiry letter has a wide range of use in business communication. Status inquiry letter one of them. To give a proper idea about the status inquiry letter we provide here a status inquiry letter sample.
Status inquiry letter sample
Oxford LTD wants to do business with your company named Planet Ltd. and they have mentioned the name of Mc-Hill as a referee. You request Mc-Hill to provide credit information regarding Oxford Ltd. by writing a letter.
1st July, 04
?Ref: Request for Credit Information
The firm named below wishes to develop business with us and has given your name as a credit reference :
Any information you may furnish us will be treated as strictly confidential.
We shall appreciate an early reply and assure you of our willingness to cooperate at any time. A stamped and addressed envelope is enclosed for your convenience.
Reply to Status Inquiries Letter
A. Favorable Reply
MC Hill Communication
7th July, 04
A. R. Khan
Ref: Replying to Status Inquiries
Your letter of 1st July, 04 regarding the credit status of Oxford Ltd. of Dhaka reached in time. We are glad to inform you that we have been maintaining a good business relation with Oxford Ltd. for the past ten (10) years.
Their record of payment during this period has been entirely satisfactory. Their business ability and financial strength are held in high esteem in the business of modern technology.
We would like to add that our confidence in this firm has never been broken and you can do business without any hesitation.
We feel happy to provide a reference for him.
S. A, Akash
B. Unfavorable Reply
MC Hill Communication
7th July, 04
A. R Khan
Ref: Replying to status inquiries
Writing about the credit standing of the firm you mentioned in your letter of 7th July, 04, We must advise you to consider the application carefully.
In the past two (2) years this firm has been deferring payments for long periods. It takes commitment but fails to comply. Furthermore, their financial strength is no more satisfactory and their reputation is getting down day by day in the business arena. As a result, we and other suppliers are giving them goods on a cash basis only. We suggest a line of caution.
The above information is strictly confidential and we don’t accept any responsibility for it.
S. A. Akash
The image given above gives a clear idea about the status inquiry letter sample. Click on the image to see a large view.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Difference Between Letter of Recommendation and Letter of Introduction
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format