A recommendation letter and introduction letter has a variety of uses and both are most important but there are some difference between letter of recommendation and letter of introduction given following below:-
Difference between letter of recommendation and letter of introduction
Points of Difference
Letter of Recommendation
Letter of Introduction
|The letter that requests the receiver to assist the bearer is called the letter of recommendation.
|The letter that introduces the bearer to the receiver is known as a letter of introduction
|It is objective is to gain an advantage, in favor of the bearer.
|Its objective is to introduce only.
|Financial and non-financial benefits are requested to be provided to the bearer.
|Nothing is mentioned regarding benefits.
An attitude of writing
|Such a letter is written using a direct attitude toward an individual, business, or social interest.
|Attitude is totally indirect.
|The writer of such a letter has a close relationship with the receiver and bearer.
|The writer of such a letter may not have a close relationship with the bearer.
|Such a letter helps expand the business.
|Individual and social relationships are expanded.
|It is of -three (3) types such as general, individual, and Business
|It is of two types such as individual and official
|The writer or sender recommends for advantage without any direct interest
|Writers or senders may have a direct interest in the case of the introduction.
Related Content of Letter Writing:
- Order Letter Sample And Order Confirmation Letter Sample
- Order Cancellation Letter Sample / Example / Format / Template
- Complaint Letter Definition and Meaning
- Collection Letter Definition and Meaning
- Importance of Collection Letter or Dunning Letter
- Adjustment Letter Definition and Meaning
- Factors to be considered in drafting Adjustment Letter
- How to Write a Complaint Letter Against a Goods or Service
- Status Inquiry Letter Sample for Effective Communication
- Order Refusal Letter Sample
- Letter of Credit Sample with its Definition
- The Objective of Circular Letter and Factors for Drafting Circular Letter
- Definition of Status Inquiry Letter
- Definition of Order Confirmation Letter and Order Letter
- Introduction Letter Sample with its Definition and Importance
- Different Methods or Stages of Collection Letter
- Difference between Circular Letter and Business Circular Letter
- Difference Between Circular Letter and Advertisement
- Definition, Forms, and Content of Inquiry Letter
- Circular Letter Sample for Effective Business Promotion
- Promotion Letter sample with its Definition
- Recommendation Letter definition and Importance of Recommendation Letters
- How to Write a Recommendation Letter for Effective Result
- Definition of Order Cancellation Letter
- Adjustment letter sample, example, template, and format
- Complaint Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Circular Letter Definition
- Characteristics and Features of Circular Letter
- Necessity or Importance of Circular Letter
- Letter of Resignation sample, template, example, and format
- Termination Letter Sample, example, template, and format
- Quotation Letter Sample / Format / Example / Template
- Dunning / Collection Letter Sample / Template / Example / Format